Petzl work Petzl Accessories Headlamps ,Petzl Tactikka Rgb Headlamps Desert Accessories authorized dealers petzl ice axe price,exclusive range
Compact headlamp ideal for hunting and fishing. White or red lighting preserves night vision and ensures stealth. 160 lumens maximumDesigned for activities where stealth is key (hunting, fishing, nature ing...), the TACTIKKA + headlamp offers versatile lighting: proximity or focused lighting for movement, BOOST mode for temporary access to maximum brightness (160 lumens) and red lighting. Featuring CONSTANT LIGHTING technology to ensure constant brightness over time, and a mixed beam (wide, focused or red for stealth).
- CONSTANT LIGHTING: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained
- Several lighting modes suitable for different situations, from proximity lighting to rapid movement
- BOOST mode for temporary access to maximum brightness
- Red light combining visual comfort and stealth, red strobe light
- Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are running low and then to red lighting when the batteries are nearly empty
- Compatible with Ni-MH or lithium batteries for greater burn time
- Easy to use:- push-button is easy to use, even with gloves
- washable headband, designed for dynamic activities (secure and absorbent)
- Weight: 85 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: mixed
- Energy: 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
Petzl Tactikka Rgb is a product that corresponds to the Headlamps category within Accessories selection at your ski store, Petzl incredible prices UK. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of Petzl incredible prices UK. What are the advantages of Petzl Tactikka Rgb This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for ski.
Petzl - Accessories - Headlamps
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.